Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Attack of the Midnight Munchies!

Back before I started on this new journey I used to have a terrible time with eating in the middle of the night. Not just eating when I stayed up late, but waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep until I ate something. I had pretty much kicked that habit until these last two weeks.

All the stress I think has me falling back into that old habit. I still make myself count the calories, and add them to the next day's intack limit, BUT it makes getting through the next day just that much harder to stay in bounds. UGH.

If the constant bombardment of things going wrong would just stop, maybe that would too, but since life has a way of always finding new ways to aggravate us (me lol) I think getting the tendancy to eat in the middle of the night when I'm stressed under control is a better solution than waiting for things to not be stressful. :)

No comments: