Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can't Get Rid of the Hunger

I wrote up a huge post yesterday about the difficulty i was having the day before, just eating like crazy, and then lost the post when I tried to post it.

The other day I just couldn't stop myself. For the first time in the 9 months I've been doing this new lifestyle I was completely out of control.

I really don't know why it was. Maybe all the stress. I suppose it's not really that big of a thing. I usually give myself one day a month to eat what I want, without restraint. It was more of a mental thing because I didn't 'allow' this, I just kept losing control. Thankfully yesterday was back on track, and today seems to be, so maybe it was just a 'it happens' type thing.

I was a little afraid to go near a scale yesterday morning though, lol. Luckily it wasn't a weigh in day. I'm going to have to deal with whatever fallout there might be from that day on Wednesday though.

The picture above, which I tried to put on my disappearing post yesterday too is a litter of barn kittens, I just got a kick out of how the mom is a gray tabby and 4 of the babies look just like her, and then she has one 'oddball'. We call him garfield. LOL

No comments: