Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

I Had a Dream

I had to know this was coming. It's happened before on diets. Maybe I figured that since this isn't a 'diet' it's a lifestyle, and I've been doing it for three months now, that I might have 'dodged the bullet'... but no.

I had a dream last night.

A dream of Hostess Cupcakes, midnight snack raids, and all those delicious sales at the supermarket, you know the ones, Hostess products 2 boxes for five bucks, or whatever, lol. I woke up very early this morning, I went to bed kind of early last night, and I had to sit up on the edge of the bed and think for a moment... did I actually eat a cupcake? No that would be impossible unless I'd actually gotten up, got dressed, and drove 30 miles to the closes all night store because we don't have any of that stuff in the house. So no... whew... it was a dream.

No comments: